Saturday, August 1, 2009

sore throat

yes, i m blogging again right now
i know....ridiculous
seems like i m blogging everyday
anyway, you cant sue me for blogging everyday also!
so care-free

today, saturday, morning
went out with my dear elaine
she is currently too free cause she quit her job
nice
so i date her, for movies, shopping
actually i didn plan for shopping
but cant control myself
so i spent all of my money, and left only 6 ringgit malaysia in my purse for
movie, eating, and neoprint
nice
so obviously, she got no choice but have to lend me her money
love you much much


we headed to roost for my breakfast
and i spent most of my money at roost also

after that, city square
i didn went for shopping again at there
cause.....u know i know
straight away went for movie, the proposal
NICE ONE!
i love this kind of movie, funny & touching & happy ending.
and guess what, i saw my friend in the cinema, so coincidence.
hehehehe, he seems shocked, why i dunno
do i look weird?


.........................................................................


.........................................................................

desserts
yummy its J.CO yogurt
healthy & low calories




THEN NEXT

we went to senze
meet gulimo jen, vanessa, sally, gulimo lex and others i m not so familiar with
chatting around and french fries

NEXT

went to modern revelation at molek
actually i m not supposed to go as my purse only left 4 ringgit malaysia
poor people
4 ringgit malaysia is not enough even for a drink
but nvm, elaine said she got money
love you much much again
so i joined them

the second from the right,
yes u are right, the girl with a ribbon on her head
let me introduce
she is VANESSA, nickname 38PO, first name feng po, last name hiaopo
look, she is so lovely in this pictures
love you hiaopo!!!

i felt like i m the only one trying to get excited, maybe gulimo jen also.

and, the shy shy four
hey comes.....
the 3 hiaopo
sorry for the bad quality
poor people use lousy phones LOL
not mine also hahahaha
gosh
honestly, u look so CUTE in this picture
hmmm nonono
is every pictures
anywhere, love u much much also lah
although u said my face is big and round!!!
so so what cannot ah
erghhh.......
hate you.


SORE THROAT
honestly, i hate sore throat!!!
even coughing and flu are better
anyway.....thanks for the concern lah u guys.

THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment