Sunday, August 16, 2009

cabana night

Aha, sunday, the 16th august is a special day for someone
and so, me and muai friends accompany him on the saturday night till the next day.
at about 5 something? i think...
we went to play badminton
woohoo
We are healthy teenagers!
after tat, went to daniel's place and cleaned ourself up
coz one of our friends eldy bought a 9.30 movie ticket
and when we are about to go..... its eldy 9.20
so chio
and so......rushed to cs
and and....
the others still haven reach yet. ==
COLD PREY
the movie that we watched
to me, its very disgusting
i think 80% of tat movie, i m covering my eyes with my hands, or the burger on my hands.
after movie......
they wan go yumcha,
so we went 现代启示录
after awhile, we went cabana.
The random me
i look so fake leh.....dunno y...



Debby Yuki



and the boys.....

and..
cabana part

peishan me n debby

me and ivan...
oppss..... sorry mary~~~~

dun ask me....
i dunno wats that post means also...



and....
bla bla bla~~~~~
nothing special happened after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment