Thursday, August 27, 2009

feeling good


i was actually feeling good, 30 minutes ago
but after received 1 msg,
feeling down down down right to the bottom
haiz, maybe im being too pessimistic, like debby said.
but what if the doomsday really happened??
what would you do?
yea, i asked myself too,
and i found out that......
there is nothing i can do
SAD!!!!
I am not the superhero, like what i wrote in my english essay,
I cant save the world,
I cant stop whats gonna happen next.

and the only thing i can do is......

CRY

yea thats the only scene appeared in my mind

(hw pathetic i am)

i will cry
for those i love the most
for those who have once appeared and been through with me in my life
for those wonderful moments i had before
and for everything i gonna lose in any minutes any second.
u guys,
appreciate what you have now, before its too late.
we cant predict whats gonna happened next......
AND I WONDER!!!
we all are going to die, sooner or later
so whats the point we work so hard for our exams?
for our future??
whats the point??????

No comments:

Post a Comment