Wednesday, October 6, 2010

tiring day

hi orang-orang
recently take part in a what-what-what contest
free u guys 2 pictures of me in the contest
HALORRR
im the one in the polka dots, second from the left
say first, my mother was the one who force me take part in this contest de loh
she took my pictures and help me take part in this contest
we argued many time eldy for this contest
haha






stupid i know
so old eldy still take part in this kinda contest
anyway, i was shoo tired after the contest, i didn even have the appetite to eat altho i didn eat much
all i wanna do is go back home clean up myself and sleep
i woke up early in the morning and had my make up and hair styled from 10am to 2 pm
btw, our make up and hair stylist are all from Elle
but i hate my hair style that day!
makes me look like 妈祖 lorrrhhh


so when i reached home, i cant believe myself that i actually go and tidy up my wardrobe ==
where the hell i got the energy from
after tidy up first and second wardrobe, finally i run out of battery liaw

i sleep the whole day......... until the next morning my mum said wana bring me go orchard road
i suddenly awake LOL
but i still manage to sleep until 11 something
so my mum and i and her friend we 3 went to orchard road around 4?
we basically just shop at taka and paragon only
because we masuk one shop eldy took many times eldy




inside my bag on that day
small bag for cosmetics
wallet
tissue
wet tissue
passport
and a big plastic bag of naugats from my boss ( bring this incase im hungry XD)
and one more is camera



ok after the shopping session
my mum decided to have some high tea first
then we just simply choose one cafe
at first just ordered some drinks and cakes and soup
who knows see other people eating spaghetti makes us shoo hungry
high tea suddenly became our dinner




strawberry soda
i thot got strawberry inside when she ask me strawberry or peach?

tiramisu




pumpkin soup,
seriously, secret recipe is better.




this one THUMBS up
aglio olio prawns
very berry nicey!!




creamy mushroom
not as nice as aglio olio






feel hungry-ness eldy.


Gonna stop here.







No comments:

Post a Comment