Wednesday, October 27, 2010

recent updates

time for some updates


last time everyday busy no time to update
now everyday slacking at home till i duno what to update also
why cant my life be balance abit
let me work/study 4days in a week!

and oh my black black skin
i NEED whitening lotion everyday!!!!!!
curse the hot weather!


ok back to updates updates
on the 20102010 such a significant date
my cousin is officially married to her boyfriend
i still duno her boyfriend name haha, so will just stick to boyfriend first.

So,
they had a very simple celebration at Horizon Hills, golf and country club
only inviting family and some close friends.


my cousins, second from the left is the one who just got married

wtf urgh
i wore the exactly same colour with the chairs


proudly introduce the cutest baby in the world!!!
my little cousin aka ABUJI~




she is standing there to let her maid take pictures
seriously!

posing posing

ladies~





horizon hills golf & country club looks very nice
the only bad thing is, their road!
very very complicated
even my father can got lost


really not bad huh


October is a bless month!
another birthday celebration on 24th oct
this time is my granny, popo.




wishes from my popo
wanna get an iphone
LOL
seriously, she really does.
i got a high-tech granny. =D




we are cousins
not sister

lastly, soh's family photo
happy family, cheers.



















No comments:

Post a Comment