Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Lantern festival

Blogspot can really took me such a long time to upload those FEW PICTURES!
if it is not blogspot problem, then F whatever internet connection im using right now
i failed twice to upload this 10 pictures
so i decided to stop uploading any pictures anymore


another thing is
i didnt went KL last week
fml
my mum refused to bringing me along
she said no much shopping
and left me alone here at jb
URGH
but luckily she bought me some estee Lauder cosmetic from KL

and my lovely+useless vaio finally sent for medical check up already
so no laptop for me this 2 weeks
after vaio is back, she will have her new owner and i will have my new smarter laptop
HAHAHA





and now finally back to lantern festival
besides chinese new year, mother's day, grandma bday, lantern festival is also my favourite
because it is the day Soh's family can gather again
i like the atmosphere when every soh's family were under one roof
and this year lantern festival was celebrated at my house





The food is on the table
all Granny-made food
thumbs up uP UP


the kids shoooo cute
i called them The Bob Hair girls
sounds like the backstreet boys girl version
btw they are my cousins


the not-so-tradition mooncake
thumbs up again for this mooncake



the adults are having red wine for the night


again bob hair girls
they told their mummy they like this hair style very much, next time wanna hair cut like this again
aiz innocent kids


can we get paid for advertising this
LOL



cousins


oh a must drink
KLASIK


my mum with the stripes and debby's mum with the sweet pink dress
lol debby's mum aint wearing wrong slippers
it is the unique of slipper i guess











and thats all for this post
for more pictures can visit my facebook
if aint friend in my facebook
then too bad!
LOL seriously im kidding
Dun hate me

No comments:

Post a Comment