Thursday, October 21, 2010

Universal studio singa-pore

Finalleh!!!
finished edit most of the universal studio pictures
well and i will just share few here, coz theres 400+++ pictures in my camera, dun think blogspot can stand so much pictures in a post

very early in the morning, to me this kinda person who usually wake up in the afternoon, 9 am is considered very early morning to me


So this time, i have my best friend Elaine ng with me for universal studio.
and 2 other lelaki, ng jj and elaine's boy.


We planned for this trip a month ago, Elaine always afraid that this trip will suddenly cancel or what, but there's really nothing to worry about, singapore is so near, we can go hundred times, if you have the money.
So 1 time is enough for me haha.






Ahbiao wan tan mee and extra wan tan as our breakfast





I duno why i always have the problem with singapore roads
even though I have the GPS everytime!
i remembered i did pressed VIVOCITY on the gps
but in the end, from woodlands checkpoint, we reached the tuas checkpoint, thanks to the GPS, like really so free loh, from JB to JB.

thankfully we still able to reach vivocity by 1 oclock.
took mrt from vivocity to resort world sentosa.


This 2 ghosts were in vivocity for advertising or something,
scared me to hell loh.
The red chongsam ghost was the first one i saw, she caught my attention when she was standing right in front of me, first thing pops out in my mind was,

omg why her face look like this, is she been beaten up or something, and i telling myself dun look at her like that, incase she will feel uncomfortable.

and i saw her dragging a shabby umbrella
then second things in my mind was,

No, this is kinda weird, is she normal...... or is she a ghost

and third,

omg wtf walaowei!!! am i the only one who can see her??!!!!!!!

because no one has frighten by her or looking at her

So the next thing i do was,


" Arhhh...! " *run*





Reaching reaching
can you see sentosa =DD


so un-interesting main entrance
if universal studio wasnt in my plan, i wont even feel like going in just by it *urgh* main entrance
they should learn from disneyland



But inside universal studio is different thing eldy.
Everything is so nice deco in there

everything can make u impress
especially the buildings



wanna have some pops-corn ??













Welcome to Madagascar!!!






its the best option to go for a ride under the efffiin HOT sun




Go granny go!




Alex!



Here comes the shrek and his wifey




the dragon ride



after shrek 4D adventure



chemical reaction is in progess











every fairy tales have its own castle, so this castle is for? the shrek?




amazing waterworld



luckily i watch the movie before, water world
their live show is simply awesome









bought raincoat
because you will get wet!
i get wet twice!
and oh this plastic raincoat cost sgd$2 !!!!!!! so not worth



i like their stalls, all of them











who's interested?
count me out.











this is indeed a 斑马线



its was a tuesday, but still quite alot of people


























universal studio singapore is not bad actually
hmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment