Monday, October 18, 2010

外婆



My waipo birthday, last saturday.
and soon will be my popo and my mama birthday
all octo-lady


I think this is the first time i celebrate my waipo bday with her
i felt so bad...
my waipo used to sayang me alot when i was small, now still lar, just that i seldom go to my waipo house nowadays
I love my waipo and i really feels so bad, i didn get her any presents for the past so many years
not even mothers' day, how unfilial im.
But one thing im sure is, the way she dotes me, i will never forget.

I hope my waipo will stay HEALTHY, long life and riches!
next time let me be the one who bring you to the place you like, eat the food you love, buy the things you desire, my waipo.






i think the words are wrote by a chinese
because.... there's a mandarin word 婆婆 there
dun think malay or indian can write this word so nice, with cream somemore

the expert housewife aka my waipo
but why my mum cant cook at all


my cute little cousins
there are too many of them
hardly remember their name
cute


my cute bingbing~
he is shooooooo adorable!!!!!
everytime i see him must hug him
and he always cant resist from my ice-cream candy soft drinks etc









Happy birthday 外婆.
愿健康常伴你.

No comments:

Post a Comment