Wednesday, July 15, 2009

happy!!!

i love the flower thingy^^
drug is not part of my life

u guys think i got abit kisiao?? coz this morning still so sad, and now im so so happy
finally i can online at my own room, the most comfortable place for me to online!
i have so much things to blog about....but hmmm.... start from where ler.....


HMMMMM.......


once upon a time, i went out with debby, m3i, and esther. ( yeah girls i love it )
we met at cs around 3 something because i was having my class in the morning
we went to NEWAY and sing sang song ( dunno why recently keep going KARAOKE )
they all sing like very professional wor...... only me...... like..... hmmm... sing like forget it........
and debby was like, "can you dun sing first?" "wah u singing this song i dun wan sing with you"
dun like this lah, i paid the money too, okokok~~~
then after that we took neoprint, twice
coz its so fun and we look so nice+fair+funny in the pictures^^
pictures taken on that day~~~
me and esther
yea i m ugly i know that~~~~~

me and m3i

and after pictures here pictures there

we went back home~~~~

.................................................................................................................

NEXT...

Last sunday, i went jusco with my mother

we were buying some stuff for my new house

and then after awhile, we felt so so so hungry, and so we decided just to eat at the hawker center

and i dunno whats wrong with me, when i go cafe, i order meesiam, when i go hawker center, i ordered steak. hahahahah==

but anyway thats not the point.

i promise myself from that day onwards, i will never ever order steak from hawker center

the food is like shit, kns.

i spent almost 1 hour just to finished the little tiny steak ( can imaging how bad tasting it is hoh?? )

nvm... cool down myself, just remind you guys, DUN EAT STEAK AT HAWKER CENTER!!

stop typing here liaw

and ohya maybe i won update my blog for these few days, because i gonna have my CS test on the next wednesday, wanna study!!

No comments:

Post a Comment