Thursday, July 30, 2009

a day in bugis

last saturday was the most tired shopping day for me
in the early morning, can consider afternnon also,
me and my sister and debby and mandy went sg
and we decided to take buses
cause we never tried taking buses from malaysia to sg
and we had a long long way to walk
summarized summarized
lazy to write all the craps
so blablabla

this shop wasn't so nice actually
but anyway, just post it lah

hmmm ignore that love thingy
that is to hide my big fat huge leg
ignore that blink also
and i realised that both of them so smart HOH~~~
they used the plastic bag to cover their tiny thin leg

only me!!! stupid!!


this shop is call salad, i think so.

my hair very gaowek
i wan dye my hair~~~~~~~~~

i love animal printed shirts recently
had a few collections of them ^^
&
&
&
&
let this be the ending pic, awrgh~~~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment