Saturday, July 4, 2009

cannot online

from the top left, me n mandy, bao cai & jingde ( ginger ) hahaha
my dog (buddy) n i


mila yuki mandy

mandy n yuki
okay, its been quite a long time i didn update my blog wahaha
coz i moved to my new house eldy
and now my new house is currently unable connect to the network
so need to wait for one more week
kay kay kay,
last monday, went to cs, to support melody
i really dislike the ppl there ALOT!!!
ppl who organize this competition
ur face like FAKESHIT
smells like BULLSHIT

but i met quite a number of ppl there
met m3i, yuna, 38vanessa n blah blah blah
today went holiday plaza accompany debby dye her hair
i almost sleep at the saloon
now sitting at thats cafe, coz here can online hahahahah
just now went roost makan, the wi5 there rosak
nothing to write liaw
so, tata.


No comments:

Post a Comment