Wednesday, September 8, 2010

thoughts




As usually did some shopping on my offday
and i realised that whenever i starts working, my time will always fully packed with so many things to do
Eg eg, i need to service my car, facial appointment together with my mum, need to fix that useless vaio, get my lumix lens protector ( this one done ), grab some skincare product from bodyshop (this one also done), anna sui loose powder (which i can only get it at holiday plaza), and change my iphone screen protector to better one (totally forgot about this), and time needed for partayyyyy! ok whats more i cant remember

many people say time flies?
to me money flies!
few rm50 here, few rm50 there
i didn even dare to ask for more money from my mother
lol
i seriously thinks that the biggest trouble of a man is MONEY
ya money cant buy everything
but without money you are nothing
lol where the hell i learnt this phrase from

for the time being, i think i should give up on that watch
altho it really touch my heart
AND that MNG leather bag im still considering!!!!
300++ i really think that its not worth, coz it is only a MNG
but its leather leh leather
where can i find nice leather bag whick cost me only 300++
lets hope mng will have a 50% sales tomorow

and back to my offday, movie for the day is Grown Ups
i laugh from the start till the end
this kinda movie, i need more!!!
i prefer this movie more more more than stepup3 and resident evil
i need movies which can makes me laugh
not those horror movie i paid for it and ended up have to suffer in the cinema
urgh~~~~



I need sleep now.
sorethroat has visited me.
so good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment