Thursday, September 16, 2010

short short update



ehyo peeps
come come tell u guys some random jokes which happened just now

"Knock Knock" my sister was knocking my door

"who's that??????!!!!!"
muai sister: "me lar!!!!"
i replied: "PASSWORD."
and she said, " 白痴啊!!!"
and
i replied: "That's right, welcome in."
LOL
and her face turn " =_______= "
LOL

forgive me


life has been so dull recently
who wanna go universal studio with me har?
my babes all want go bangkok
but my mum dun allow lar
at least not for now~ she thinks bangkok is still unsafe
KL leh anyone????
i want go shop shop shop
but why we have to go all the way to KL when SG is so close
and they have everything KL have? i think almost everything
Redang and Langkawi????
i never been to this 2 places before
someone plews bring me go
i wana swim in the crystal clear sea
and SEAFOOD~~~
and...
and....
and......



ok lah as the title says, it's a short update
so i must stop here
and i ll update more more more often
so must visit me more more more often too
teehee


NIGHT
loves

No comments:

Post a Comment