Sunday, July 18, 2010

working life

Finally, my house got internet connection again
but still slow like hell
anyway, i think my life is so lifeless now
bwah...Y_Y
looking at facebook, all people having fun going out enjoying their life
but im suffering, earning money
urgh
money kills people
money kills ME
Below pictures are taken after i worked, yamcha with boss and lady boss

first yamcha place, childhood cafe
the something something mango juice i think...
they didnt put ice, makes my boss unhappy u know
HAHAHA
my strawberry smoothies
i likey i likey and the not so special honey lemon juice
haha

our table number
looks abit stupid taking with it
was jade's ideal!!!!!! the lady boss
but i didn refuse taking with it also xd


the 3 scoops icecream with 2 bananas


the not-so-nice looking nasi lemak
PURE's better


my lady-boss~~~
*wink
my boss.......
=_______=
another day....
the second yamcha place, PURE again
the mango milk shakey

the chocolate banana


and my passion fruit milk shakey
very berry sour


and they had nasi lemak again
i realised that... they can seriously eat nasi lemak continuously without getting tired of it.
Respect them.

AND my boss insist to treat me
so no choice lo.....if not they will deduct from my salary u know~ HAHA
think lady boss gonna nag him after that hahahahahahahxd
no lah i jk only

No comments:

Post a Comment