Tuesday, July 27, 2010

first of all...
i want to say,
im so gonna spend all my salary on that LUMIX camera!!!
ALL!!!
plews...plews...plewss.....
hope lumix price drops hahaha
so that i have ENUF money to buy
thats the reason im working for... sobs /_\



secondly,
stupid RMIT better send me offer letter
if not i really duno which uni should i go ler /_\
if successfully entered into RMIT
i gonna study for like 5 years in melbourne
friggin FIVE YEARS!
first ppl crying will be my mum
didn even dare to mention bout the fees in front of her
just told her rent per week will be about 300-400au$
and i will be staying for 5 years somemore!

heart-ache...
HAIZ



Forget about my-future-life first,
random off day again
thats the only topic i can blog recently
so boring right, i know
someone told me before. GGRRRRRR...




so early in the morning, i went town alone to have my hair cut first
planned to go roost, but its closed
and lazy to go stulang roost
so i went a salon somewhere near pelangi
rushed back home again and took picture with my love, romeo




sometimes i felt like crying when i imagine romeo will be dying some day
sometimes i almost cry. Hope that day will never come.
I dun want to lose him.


hahaha gave NG JJ surprise!
my hair!
and he thinks im ugly. GGRRRRRRRR.....





watched the sorcerer at City square as usual
nice movie, if u trust my opinion hehe
coz debby dont actually trust me.

and stupid city square can u just adjust the parking fees abit?!!
just abit lar
freaking expensive can



went for dinner at a korean bbq restaurant somewhere near pelangi


this surprised me
first time bbq like this



taste not-so-nice pork to me


the vege i give it a LIKE
very berry nice they mixed with their sauce
and 2 more i forgot to capture
one is muai kimchi soup and kimchi pancake, also a LIKE for it.
and im the one who needs to finish all the food
NG JJ is not a man, useless man
who ask you to eat laksa before dinner!!!!!!!!!!!


let this picture end this post
kissing romeo soh
mwahhhh...












No comments:

Post a Comment