Saturday, July 24, 2010

some people from the past were not mean for the future


OK.....
I don't know what to blog actually

but am really too bored here at my working place
and since i got a laptop here
so shall refresh my page abit


working story 1:

really felt annoyed WHEN the customer, I CALLED HER AUNTY
always want discount discount discount
aunty, just 2 ringgit,
Im siaos-gal leh~
u thought im boss meh...
kill her with my eyes!

story 2:
Yuki soh: ur bag not bad nice, how much it cost? [gucci bag]

Customer: hmmm 1000+ sgd, gucci is more suitable for ur age lar... but i think u can go purchase 6A one.

Yuki soh: what's 6A?????

Customer: the pirate one lar. If u want to buy this gucci i think u really need to save money for a VERY LONG time.

Yuki soh: .........................










xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment