Sunday, July 11, 2010

offday

Finally!!
finally i tahan till my OFFDAY after working one week continuously
aiz have to save money so have to work hard...
sobs...
if my mum can gib me more money then i also no need work that hard liaw
sobs...
random-ness during working =D
newest VIVI and newest me =___=

wore the same pattern coincidentally today =______=
super funny when we saw each other in the morning HAHAHA

Went pure cafe today with my boss nicholas and my lady boss jade and mika
their fruit juice seriously same like the name, pure.
no sugar added at all, ur fruit juice wont taste so nice, but its 100% fresh and healthy

the avocado milk shake with chocolate
seriously i really dont know how avocado looks like
till just now, i googled it, and the pictures came out, and erm, i still dunno what this kinda fruit is.


Pure cafe nasi lemak
NOT bad, seriously not bad, the sambal taste good!
the last one is mine, egg yolk kenal damaged by me eldy haha




HAHA
gonna watch twilight Eclipse tomorow
bought the tickets on saturday eldy
sibeh kiasu right
coz i dun wan my offday wasted with no movies mah
hahahahahahahaha><




No comments:

Post a Comment