Friday, September 25, 2009

Erhem~

holy shit
i think i update my blog too frequently
shall control my hands lil bit
anyway, this morning i woke up at 7.45am,
and my class starts at 8.30am muahaha.
and so i purposely late for my maths A class
then theres one rating for teacher performance ar? for us students to fill in.
hehehe
cs teacher u r so dead!
i rate for you 4/10, actually wanted to vote 3 only but dun so cruel lah muahahaha
and i asked nicholas how much he vote for her, waliaw.....he vote 8/10
u go eat shit lah
i thought we are in the same boat
so dishonest
had ms test in the morning
muahahahaha
i love you sherine goh
thanks to her my test paper are full of words
i only knw francis light man who found penang
i dun even knw how malays chinese and indian greets
waliaw..... who knws ar
i only knw i greet my parents when i need money
muahahaha
after my class woohoo
go find 38 vanessa and yuna
then headed to the usual place "CITY SQUARE"
went TANG TEA for lunch
and soon others arrived
went 7th floor for movies
no movies some are too early and some are too late
not gham
then they went smoking area for smoking
we spent very long time there deciding whether watch movie onot
in the end dun wanna watch lah hahahaha
me and me and vanessa and yuna and norman went thats cafe limteh
others ciao liaw
outside thats cafe




we played poker
me and vanessa, holding the poker cards
dun play play hor...
she is pro at it lur...
me and vanessa and norman,
had a competition
see who can first finish drinking the ice peach tea
and the winner is miss vanessa
clap hand for you
SHE is again so pro!!!
bout 7 sumthing i fetched yuna back home
dun worry babe everything will be all right muahaha
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment