Sunday, September 20, 2009

my babes

Tired again ar
early in the morning~~~
have to wake up at 1 oclock
coz...
gonna play badminton with those babe liyin carol and gay Nicholas
healthy aren't we?? HAHAHAHA
played for an hour
then go back home
rained heavily
drive super slow
reached home bathed super fast
about 4.40 go fetch babe yuna
dressed like a snow white
HAHAHAHAHA

then went thats cafe
invited gay enchie and gay junjie
hahahaha
after that went juicy.J find my lady boss jasmine green tea
bought a t-shirt there
super cheap!!!!
RM 25 cheap boh?
love her much much
me and 38 yuna

me and jasmine green tea

next day
waited mandy at my house
she said she can reach my house around 1
but i waited until 2 sumthing finally received her call
"yuki ah come and fetch me hahahaha."
wish i can slap her hahahahahha
fetched her went moet cafe for my breakfast
after that went movie at cs
fall asleep while watching G-FORCE
tired ar


after movie go secret recipe bought some cakies
I LOVE SECRET RECIPE, CAKES.
after cakes went junk sales at thats.
met some of my college frens
and some gay there hahahaha

me and mandy and the 2 gay gulimo zax and cedric
ther r one more gay but dun have his picture haha


weeee....
the cakies~
super nice ah
but i only eat some
the rest all for mandy
she so HAPPY


I WANNA EAT YOU!!!


.
.
.
.
.
.

i dun wanna think so much

No comments:

Post a Comment