Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Mr Ng birthday

A short quick post about Ng jj birthday
18th august is your day BOY!
Happy Birthday!


went to perling haihanchun for seafood
ORANG ASLI
the orang asli kids really scared me there
after eating while walking back to the car, there were few orang asli kids there
then one of them asked me, "ada 20 sen tak?"
and his malay got abit weird
so i keep replying him, "ha?" "ha? "ha?"
omg....until my frens told me that they were asking money from me
my eyes turned @_@
$_$???

walao.... why me?????????
so many people there???
why me??????

i was shocked that time and i faster run towards the car,
plews forgive me
i swear im not looking down on them nor not sympathetic about them
i just COULDN'T THINK of what should i do that time
they were in a gang u know????
orang asli kids gang

dont want talk about that le
makes me feel more bad




Finger's lickin GOOD!!!!






this boy is praying hard to the cake instead of wishing
HAHA







This is on the actual date
means today lah
went Gianni's Trattoria restaurant to have our dinner
i treat him de hor! so nice hor me




my ice chocolate




fried squids with 2 extra prawns





this is my salmon!

super thick salmon!!





ok end of this post
gonna sleep liaw

Happy birthday Ng jj
dreams come true~~~~~~~~
^^








No comments:

Post a Comment