Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Birthdays, romeo & my dad

My father and my romeo's birthday, falls on the same day, august31st, which is also our Malaysia Merdeka day as well.
Happy Birthday BABA
Happy Birthday ROMEO
Happy birthday MALAYSIA


Me and my family had a very very berry simple celebration at home
and i bought romeo mummum, junk food for doggies

birthday dog, wishes for him, wish he can stay forever healthy!!!!
romeo needs to cut his cake too
lol, he is waiting to cut his cake LOLOLOLOLOLOL


My father and Romeo
poor romeo, my father refused to carry him, so he had to hide behind and take pictures
Anyway, wishes to my papa, forever healthy, forever happy, forever young? forever sweet familly!!!!!!!!


pressie from me



cakes for romeo
real cakes for doggie
but he cant eat the cream, last time he ate and diarrhea for 2 days


big big cake small small cake







I love my dad
I love my dog



No comments:

Post a Comment