Tuesday, August 3, 2010

moment of joy


Finally, as i promised to myself
i gonna get that lumix lx3 back home after one month i work
went singapore simlim tower with my mum to see whether can grab cheaper camera back home onot
then we search search search, searching which shop look nicer and doesnt look like cheating people one
and finally i found my lx3, im way too happy, rawhhh..
after discussing the price with my mum, the uncle got me a new one, and when he wanna put a screen protector on my camera, i was like, "Eh Eh Eh..... still got dirt there"
hahaha
the uncle said, " Dun call me Eh Eh Eh, call me uncle" =_____=
continues with my mum, " ya scold her scold her" =_____=
but my mood was super good that time, so i replied, "aiyah i too excited liaw lar, hahaha." ^^
OK, testing testing
below all taken by my camera
u see u see, 背光 also look so nice
hahahah
iphone and whiteberry


after simlim, then is shopping time lur

i cant stop touching her...@_____@

back to JB jusco tebrau

had my dinner at vivo
super not nice garlic prawn spaghetti

ignore my face
love this camera shoooo much





ok end of this post, so fast i know HAHAHA
and i got my salary already
was very happey at first!!
but then... gonna give it all to my mum, coz she paid for my camera, and my salary is not even enough for that camera
aiz.
btw, i got OFFER LETTER from RMIT!!!!!!!!
finally, hoping for so long
gonna go pay for the deposit tomorrow!!!!
HAPPY HAPPY
i can finally go RMIT liaw
=DD


No comments:

Post a Comment