Thursday, October 8, 2009

my sec school frens

WEDNESDAY
eenother update for this week
had a simple gathering with some of my sec skol classmates
meet them up at moet cafe
chit chat and joking around
they still the same
tats a good thing
and i miss the way they talk and have fun of other ppl



-snappies-

me and babe mandy
my face so so so round......sob

this dude has the same DOB with me
copy me hahahaha


me and jingde and cabbage hahahahaha
cabbage is nice but his hair no more cabbage style
=(


me and the so called shaoye
no why coz he is rich
WE MUST RESPECT HIM


and......
the owner of the camera of the day
ruhui and me
my mouth was full of spaghetti




ta dang~~~


my creamy spaghetti which can gains alot alot alot of calories
but is still nice ><




and after dinner
they went to my place
played some interesting ; fun games
really enjoyed myself that night
& lastly
i miss u guys so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment