Thursday, September 1, 2011

back to me


couldnt believe i hv been neglecting my blog for such a long time
where's the previous me that always loves to blog. hmmmm ok maybe not always, but at least once a week.

Anyway, theres nothing which inspires me to blog, i mean my life right now.
i used to blog almost every single happy things in my life, because i think my life was uhm, kinda not bad, compared to many, i should be satisfied.
Ive got my bestie for life, friends, many friends, and the most importantly, my family.

But now, nothing.
why didn i thought about this before i decided to leave everyone in my life and study abroad.
In the first few months i cried, for like so many nights.
maybe to me culture shock is not over yet.

Life changes so much in the way which i doesn want it to be.
i just want to be happy.
but what m i suppose to do.


No comments:

Post a Comment