Tuesday, September 20, 2011

auzzie night life

Time for some updateeeeeees
a very short short one about my clubbing night again at Neverland
The whole club was packed with so many people that night
think they've got some event going on, from those Melbourne Uni students, or the Indonesians
not really sure

While my friend and i was queuing up at the guest lists, there was this 2 random guys approaching to us, asking us whether wanna go in with them, because they said they cant go in without girls
Strange, but whatever, we're just so lucky because we just reached there not even 5 mins and the queue was just horribly long.
so we said YES, why not.
and that two random guys, one was from KL and another one from Singapore
such a small world.

and there's not much pictures btw, some stupid girl called Debby Soh took my lumix charger away FROM my place and now she's keeping it in Malaysia.
So gonna kick her ass when i back in malaysia.


here comes my pretty Melinda
bumped into her in the club

why's there always some hairs falling in front of my face!!!






ok that's it
and im not a clubber
no, i did not club that often.

No comments:

Post a Comment