Wednesday, November 10, 2010

pweetty mei birthday

Like i had promised to myself, must done this post by today.
Must switch off the TV when i gona starts blogging, keep on distracted by the TV, when my eyes on the laptop for 5 mins, TV will attract me for 15 mins.
Thats why i forever cannot done my things.

There's always so much excuses for me to delay blogging and uploading pictures.
My girls know me very well, sometimes, they even reminded me on facebook to upload pictures
and i will purposely ignored it everytime.




who ask you all dun wana use ya own camera!
hahaha

So on monday, me and debby had spent the whole afternoon together
and when its about the time to meet my girls, we balik my rumah and make up make up

time was set at 7.30pm but as usual, we went out at 8pm.
and reached our destination around 8.30pm.
tsk tsk.

Our dinner for mei birthday was.... korean cuisine!!
and it was our pweetty mei treats.
we all were so bueh paiseh you know, she didn even say wana treat us, but none of us intend to give her back money. lol
Must say thank you and happy birthday to her here.


In the car, debby said, " I felt like im in the kindergarden looking at this picture."
FYI, she is referring to the decorations in my car. ==

so this is our pweetty meimei teo aka the birthday girl



liltle pressie from us
i also like this very much leh.... leh leh leh leh leh..........
OK, this is in my to-buy-list.
list number 1528
HAHAHA


our group pictures taken by mei's canon G12










Look at the table, the dishes, were all our leftovers.
Cant believe we really waste so much food.



camwhore timey~





after the dinner session, we all went Loud Speaker continue having fun.
mei couldn join us as usual, so left 4 of us.


Donnoe should say Aries generous or what, she paid for her part but she left after 15 minutes. Rich girl. Did she get to sing even a song?









Can you guys see the skin tone on my toes there, one line darker one line fairer.
I did mentioned i got myself tanned, not lying, see there's a prove.
one line darker one line fairer is because of the shoes pattern =.=












In the end, left only me debby and yaya in Loud Speaker, singing horribly.
LET's GET CRAZEYYYYY~~~~~



No comments:

Post a Comment