Friday, February 26, 2010

why?

HAHAHA that little piece of cloth, cute ler
this is one of the waste-money-thing my sister had mentioned

i bought it bcoz, i tak boleh tahan when im sleeping and the lights kinda hurt my eyes
and i dun wan switch off the lampu bcoz saya takut hantu teehee
( hantu wont appear when theres light, my common sense)




urgh, save me people
why do i always wanna blog when test is around the corner
why whenever i have the time to study and i ll feel sleepy the next second
why when im getting ready to sleep and i ll feel so regret that i shud have study at first


WHY








Last few days my mum keep talking bout this actor u knw, 吴孟达 or 屋门大 de
coz she knws his 3rd laopo de frens or wat wat wat i also dunoo
thn today finally she gets to see him liaw
congratz lur, juz now she keeps haolian to me.


She went his house and Bainian with him
shud hv follow her there also, dunno how big his angpaw will be hor
and my mum take many pictures with him LOL like little fans
Tak boleh Tahan, yuan lai wo de mama ye shi huachi.
and yuan lai this wumengda got 3rd laopo and she's a malaysian somemore
shud we be proud or hmm XD








kay i feeling sleepy eldy,
and yes, im regretting now!

SIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment