Sunday, December 6, 2009

6th dec, lovely elaine's birthday

Uhhuh
hate uploading pictures, bcoz the stupid internet, can took me a century to upload 5 pictures

anywhere, ignore that part

6th dec , a big big day again for someone

HAPPY BDAY TO ELAINE NG

wish u can smile happily always like now


Saturday night
went to Elaine's bday party

met my old skol classmates and had some barbecue
and the bday gal bought 3 cakes from secret recipe
she scare got cake fight?
PICTURES TALK


can understand onot, is 2009
hmmm, pictures turned out 9002

the alfred galgal, debby, elaine, ME, and mila

the andalas group pictures!
since FORM 1, its always hardly to take NICE pictures with them inside.
why cant they just stand still and show their white teeth for a few sec
uhuh, this is almost perfect
but...justin....WHY!!!!



i love her.
and she love me.
teeheehee.

Alfred Leong!!!!!
my....almost 9 yrs fren
last time he still shorter than me ler
now is a big boy liaw!

me and lil xinxin
her angmoh name is Star hahaha


after bbq, cabana time.


feel like eating mushroom chicken pasta

No comments:

Post a Comment