Saturday, June 6, 2009

air-con on


save this tiny earth our home =)




gosh..
todays weather is extremely hot!
think the earth is gonna explode soon
save our earth, cant imagine hw am i gonna live for the rest of my life
this remind me, i had wrote an essay about hw to save the earth before in my chemistry class,
and i got full marks for that^^ see i m so brilliant hahhahaahah XD

anybody here received letter for the JLKN, nasional service?
this letter is so so thick, looks like its reminding me dun ever think of escaping from NS.
unfortunately, i hav thought bout it since january.
i am so not not not going okay.
but i can only delay, cant cancel, too bad.
anyway, i can always delay, forever.
give me a reason why should girls go for nasional service?
you think we can fight in the war? hello? we are peacemaker.

dinner with my mother at korean restaurant later
miss korean food so so much

hmmmm k till here
tata.

remember! save the earth ^^ bumi bumi bumi

No comments:

Post a Comment