Monday, May 31, 2010

Gifts










sibeh cute <3 <3








My sis is back from china and she bought this pen thingy for me.

She bought many patterns of this pen, got 咸蛋超人 somemore, for my brother. And she asked me choose one, and i picked this.
Looks so cute hor
fell in love with it in the first sight.
My sis said: " I knew u will choose this one for sure."

hiak hiak

I put it on my desk to bai mei
& seems like she's motivating me to put more effort in my studies. lol ==


Is a good thing.




This black box is chocolate
sibeh nice

best chocalate Evar~

my parents bought 10 +++ different flavour of it from japan


When i noticed this chocalate and found out how yummies it is, there's only two box left in the fridge.


Some of my father's friends ask for more of this chocolate!

It doesn't taste too sweet nor bitter
Some chocalate makes us thirsty when we eat too much
but this won't.
This is so different ler...
it MELTS in your mouth
and you never gets enough of it
makes my saliva drips eldy...yum yum
Mr Ng, I want this chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment